BACK 2 SCHOOL STORE 2023: Friday, August 4 and Sunday, August 6,2023
Volunteers have said this is the most rewarding experience they’ve ever had! We need over 250 volunteers. Morning and afternoon shifts are available.
- Personal shoppers – Share the joy as you escort children individually through the Back 2 School Store as they select their items. Male volunteers are also especially needed to help the boys.
- Behind the scenes – We need people to help on the event day in a variety of ways – traffic control throughout the store, dressing room attendants, shoe fitters and more.
- Teenagers can help too – On the day of the store, teens can help keep the store well stocked and organized. We will happily complete any forms teenagers need to give them credit for community service hours.
Set-up and Breakdown
- Set-up – The week before the store we need volunteers to help us with setting up the store. We will be setting up tables, un-packing items and hanging and arranging the clothing and sneakers by size. Any time you can offer, will be appreciated.
- Breakdown – The Monday after the event we need volunteers to help us pack up the extra items. We welcome help for anytime you can give.
- Teenagers can help too – For setup and breakdown, we can use teenagers. We will happily complete any forms teenagers need to give them credit for community service hours.
Invite your friends and family to volunteer with you! It’s a great opportunity for parents and teens to give back to the community together.